SML Logistics understands the strong need for businesses to go through minimum disruption while relocating. Hence, we plan out an appropriate relocation schedule for our clients. It ensures a hassle-free move during the relocation.
For clients who require reinstating their office to its original condition, if space was renovating, we focus on the most cost-efficient methods to meet the requirements.
At SML Logistics, reinstatement work is managed by experts. Before starting with the reinstatement, our experts understand the scope of work. As such, they have a site inspection and see how much work needs to be done. We use quality materials to evade problems in the future. When you are appointing us, all you need to do is to go on with your business operations and leave the rest to us.
What is expected when doing reinstatement work?
At SML Logistics, we provide the following services as necessary:
- Reinstatement of tables, chairs, and other furniture
- Reinstatement of air conditioning units
- Reinstatement of floor finishes
- Reinstatement of partition walls
- Renovating ceiling boards
- Terminating power points and other wiring installed in the area
- Reinstatement minor structural works
- Reinstatement of doors
- Reinstatement of curtains
- Reinstatement of the IT tools
- Reinstatement of business tools and gadgets
- Repainting the walls
The list goes on and if you will do these on your own, it can cost you a lot of time. In addition, since you are not an expert, you might ruin a number of things which will add up to the cost. Bottom line: leave this to professionals like us, SML Logistics.